What began as a way to support his acting career later became Darryl’s true passion and lifelong mission. Darryl became a real estate agent at the age of 19 and quickly climbed the ladder to become a Top Producer averaging 6 transactions a month. Then a Licensed Broker and manager of a new office that became the #1 listing and selling branch within its first 6 months of operation.
Some of Darryl’s other accomplishments are:
- Darryl Davis has been named one of the Highest Rated Speakers at the National Association Of Realtors® Convention for the past 11 years.
- He is the ONLY real estate speaker that is a Best-Selling Author with McGraw-Hill Publishing for his book, “How To Become a Power Agent in Real Estate;”
- Founder of the only yearlong real estate coaching program, The POWER Program® which has proven results of agents doubling their income over their previous year;
- Creator of the nationally acclaimed 3-Day program, S.U.R.E. Results;
- Featured Comedian at Caroline’s Comedy Club in New York City, America’s premier comedy nightclub;
- The only real estate speaker to be given the opportunity to audition for the television series, “Last Comic Standing.”
As creator of the nationally recognized term “Next Level®,” Darryl Davis strives to bring his students and attendees to their “Next Level®” of success by training them on how to have more fun and less stress in their business and personal lives
Let’s Give A Warm Welcome To Darryl Davis!!!!